In this webinar, Kathryn Moran, radiation therapist from Nova Scotia Health will provide an unique perspective of clinical case studies that used 3D printed bolus for patient treatment.
Kathryn will review the following clinical cases:
- Post mastectomy chestwall bolus;
- Modulated electron bolus of the face;
- Pre-simulation designed nose bolus;
- Pre-simulation designed face bolus; and
- Face/eye bolus with tungsten eye shield cut out.
For each case, Kathryn discusses:
- Traditional bolus options;
- Challenges and limitations;
- Workflow used to design and create 3D printed bolus; and
- Other considerations.