HALIFAX, NS, January 14, 2020
Announcing the release of Adaptiiv’s 3D Bolus software v3.0!
In order to continue providing the best-in-class 3D printing software solution for use in radiation oncology, we have added many new features to our innovative, turnkey solution that reduces the risk of not delivering on the precise plan that is designed in the TPS.
Here are highlights of the new features included in v3.0:
3D Printed Moulds
- This feature allows users to easily create moulds that can be 3D printed and filled with flexible material, such as skin-safe silicone, to produce patient-specific bolus.
- Click here for more about this new feature and to download a Key Benefits brochure.
Brachytherapy 3D Structure Visualization
- 3D viewing of the PTV and OARs (or other structures) when planning and creating custom brachytherapy tunnels.
- Click here for more about this new feature and to download a Resource Package, including a patient case study using the Adaptiiv software solution.
Enhancements to Brachytherapy Tunnel Generation
- Numerous enhancements made to the generation of brachytherapy tunnels such as: softening of entrance/exit points for easier catheter placement, stopping a tunnel midway through a trajectory, better tunnel positioning on highly curved surfaces, and numbering of tunnels.
- Intelligent prompts that reduce the potential of user error.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This update to our software is another step forward in our effort to continue to provide the highest standard of patient care. If you’d like to learn more about Adaptiiv and the latest software release, please contact our team at email@example.com.
If you want to see all the new features for yourself, click here to demo v3.0 of our software.