Sales Operations Manager
At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Adaptiiv is expanding and excited to employ an experienced and dynamic Sales Operations Manager to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of our Sales Team.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the incumbent will be responsible for collecting and evaluating detailed sales information and using that data to maximize Adaptiiv’s sales productivity in the global marketplace.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or marketing campaign.
- Create contracts & proposals that satisfy both company and customer requirements.
- Provide meaningful data to the Sales Team through effective and efficient use of various applications and platforms.
- Analyze past trends & current market opportunities to forecast future sales.
- Working with the VP, Sales, continually review and adjust sales territories/staffing requirements as required to maximize penetration and effective account coverage.
- Ensure effective and ongoing training for new and current employees.
- Continually evaluate sales data and be capable of implementation of adjusted annual sales plans if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Work closely with the VP, Sales to continually review & manage performance of the Sales Team.
- Work with the VP, Sales to resolve performance issues on the Sales Team.
- Work with the CEO & VP, Sales to set strategies and future goals for the Adaptiiv Sales Team.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with sales channels.
- Maintain an organized, efficient, and high-functioning Sales Team to maximize revenue and market penetration.
- Communicate regularly with the VP, Sales to ensure full transparency of all business activities related to achieving corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or related.
- Minimum 5+ years of successful Sales Operations experience in a fast-paced, performance-driven sales environment.
- Experience in the Med Tech industry is an asset.
- Experience conducting business in a global marketplace an asset.
- Experience working with distributors and agents a significant asset.
- A proven ability to negotiate with customers and other companies to maximize customer relations and product performance.
- Exceptional communication skills are critical.
- Must be highly analytical, with the innate ability to truly understand data and its implications to business performance.
- The ability to understand our business environment foresee future trends.
- The ability to work both individually and as a functioning part of the Sales Team.
- Must be able to plan strategies and future operational goals clearly to ensure adoption.
- In concert with VP, Sales, must me able to maintain a high level morale through motivation, transparency, support, and reward.
- You must have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously in the hectic pace of the growth of our business.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and a consummate team player.
- Must be empathetic, compassionate, & caring.
- This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with annual salary & corporate bonus, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive health benefits package included.
|Reports to||Vice President, Sales|