Quality Assurance Tester
At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a proactive and professional individual to serve as a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester. The QA Tester will have knowledge of software testing strategies and tactics to ensure a high-quality level of Adaptiiv software, which is used to help improve patient experience. The QA Tester will be responsible for identifying and raising defects in our software. The QA Tester will create and perform various usability testing procedures on our software to ensure it meets our standards and expectations, and also help us ensure our software is ready to be used in a clinical setting. The QA Tester will rely on several tools throughout their workday to be an effective member of our team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Become intimately familiar with every area of our software.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test resources.
- Identify, document, and ensure resolution of software issues.
- Review historical, existing, and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Be familiar with good manual testing practices.
- Development of a test plan based on software features & functionality.
- Work amongst the product development team to understand and improve testing paths.
- Organize oneself to perform daily functional and/or end-to-end testing of the development branch.
- Identify and report all bugs found in our software applications, escalate them to the team.
- 4-year bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of industry experience QA testing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience with test management software.
- Experience with one or more cloud-based Continuous Integration services (e.g. CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis, etc.).
- Experience with defect management tools (JIRA, Github, etc.).
- Experience with negative, positive, regression, and smoke testing techniques.
- Experience with Git version control system (e.g. GitHub).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating the ability to be self-directed.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bonus: experience with Jenkins.
- Bonus: experience with programming concepts and languages.
- Bonus: experience with command-line tools like SSH.
- This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with annual salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive health benefits package included.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Reports to||Director, Technology|