At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Solutions, the Product Specialist is responsible for working cross-functionally with the various internal teams to design, build, and execute products within the EBRT product portfolio that align with the company’s vision and strategy. They translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, manage all aspects of the current EBRT product production, and guide the development of new products towards product launch.
As a part of the Clinical Product team, the Product Specialist is a technical representative for the EBRT product line and will utilize their technical experience to help navigate the team through an environment and industry that is constantly evolving. They identify and fill gaps for their product portfolio and can generate new ideas to enhance the organizations market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. The Product Specialist acts as an advocate for Adaptiiv’s products, is well informed regarding regulatory requirements, and can take ideas all the way through to commercialization.
- Contributes to product roadmap for designated products/portfolio to enable the business to meet its goals and objectives.
- Development of pre-market products and services.
- Defines EBRT product requirements and product mapping for new and current products based on market analysis.
- Maintains product backlog and priorities.
- Defines product development process including user requirements, implementation and testing.
- Clearly communicates decisions and rationale behind product design choices to internal teams (engineering, clinical, sales, marketing, business owners, stakeholders).
- Creates related documentation and support materials to be used in conjunction with design and development activities.
- Works in partnership with engineering team to develop solutions to meet market and business objectives.
- Supports regulatory/clinical strategies as the technical representative for the product line.
- Ensures R&D strategy and product roadmap are aligned with business and customer needs by collaborating with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Develops, coordinates, and executes product training for internal and external audience.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders in the field.
- Supports business case creation, portfolio management submission, and presentations for leadership for all projects assigned.
- Acts as a change agent for the product development team and creates a culture of “can-do” attitude.
- Helps to build and put the right team structure in place that delivers on product development activities within required timeframes.
- Works closely with the Marketing team for go-to-market and launch strategy, planning, and execution to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions and needs, including the development of marketing material.
- Stays up to date on competitor products and key market drivers, sharing research and data on findings.
- Acts as a hands-on technical resource by contributing to design ideas, problem solving and leading by example.
- Responsible for product adoption and usage.
- Provides feedback to internal stakeholders including Customer Success, Product Teams, Operations, Marketing and Sales.
Qualifications & Skills
- M.S. or PhD in Medical Physics, with a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical radiation therapy experience OR Certified Medical Dosimetrist with 3-5 years of clinical radiation therapy experience.
- Experience with various standard EBRT Radiation Therapy techniques.
- Radiation therapy research experience an asset.
- Experience with treatment planning software, ideally Varian Eclipse Treatment Planning System.
- Proficiency in other treatment planning systems an asset.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations leadership and stakeholders.
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as Microsoft Suite.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or high-growth environment would be considered an asset.
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Other languages as asset.
|Job Category||Clinical Solutions|
|Reports to||Director, Clinical Solutions|