At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this position is responsible for working with the marketing and sales teams to plan, create and support programs that generate and nurture new business opportunities for a new commercial offering, Adaptiiv On Demand. The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of support materials, ongoing data management, as well as logistical and administrative services to support marketing operations for the new line of business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support and coordination functions for marketing and sales programs including tradeshows, events, direct marketing efforts, etc.
- Support social media programs including running daily social channels and efforts to increase social media engagement.
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of sales and marketing-driven events.
- Perform maintenance and generate reports of marketing data in CRM system and other marketing data tools.
- Provide light updating of website content using CMS platform.
- Maintain customer, leads/prospects, and other distribution lists.
- Maintain marketing & communications activities and track metrics.
- Provide proofreading and light editing for marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations is preferred.
- Has a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing including creating content and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Oversee the design and production of print materials and publications. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is an asset.
- Strong MS Office applications skills that include Word, Excel, Sway, Forms, and Outlook.
- Social media experience, including familiarity with Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools. Experience with WordPress CMS is an asset.
- Commitment to collaboration and working in cross-functional teams.
- Any relevant certifications, designations, etc. are desirable.
- Has a minimum of one year of experience in a marketing support role.
- Ability to work in both office and remote work environments.
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Out-of-town travel may be required.
- This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with annual salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive health benefits package is included.
|Reports to||Director, Marketing|