Inside Sales Associate
At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Adaptiiv is expanding and excited to employ an enthusiastic, goal-oriented and customer-focused Inside Sales Associate to generate qualified sales leads from a defined & targeted market in the field of Radiation Oncology.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the successful incumbent must have a track record of sales success, be persuasive, and committed to achieving sales goals set forth by the organization. Ultimately, a top-performing Inside Sales Associate should demonstrate strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills at all times.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify prospects both over the phone & digitally.
- Work closely with Adaptiiv’s Marketing and Sales teams to effectively execute lead generation campaigns & activities.
- Consistently use CRM tools and processes to track daily activities and results.
- Deliver on a targeted # of prospecting calls per day to maintain a steady cadence of lead generation.
- Engage prospective customers as the front-line contact to begin sales cycles with overall goal of securing product demos by Sales Executives.
- Efficiently transfer qualified leads to Sales Executives in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate meetings between potential customers and Sales Executives.
- Follow up on potential customer inquiries that are made through website, email, inbound calls, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on the Adaptiiv product portfolio.
- Conduct research on market trends and competitors’ products.
- Be a critical component of a highly passionate, successful, and engaged Sales Team.
- College Diploma with a concentration in Business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, ideally SFDC.
- 3-5 years of successful sales results in a professional and structured work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and effective at multi-tasking.
- Proven negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is a definite asset.
- Experience calling on international markets an asset.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and a consummate team player.
- Must be empathetic, compassionate, & caring.
- This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with base salary & uncapped commission structure, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive health benefits package included.
|Reports to||Vice President, Sales|