At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Finance Director, the core functions of this role will include highlighting business trends, uncovering signals, and forecasting growth. In order to be successful, you will need exceptional modeling skills and the ability to source and analyze complex datasets. Beyond fundamental analytics, this role will be looked to for a strategic perspective on scaling our company. Close partnership with leaders across the business will be imperative as you develop a comprehensive view of the company. As one of the core members of this team, leadership will look to you for your in-depth understanding of Adaptiiv. From top to bottom line, you’ll have a stake in evaluating and presenting insights into the company’s financial and operational performance.
The ideal candidate is hard-working, motivated by our mission to redefine radiation therapy treatment, and willing to take on increasingly complex and critical functions as we continue to scale.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support essential finance functions: Develop annual budgets and rolling forecasts. Produce financial reporting including monthly, quarterly, and annual variance analysis.
- Inform strategic initiatives and business planning: Analyze revenue, expense, and operations metrics for signals and insights. Provide guidance and recommendations to leadership based on findings.
- Improve forecasting and budgeting accuracy: Build complex financial models to help analyze and forecast.
- Add clarity to the business: Build dashboards and easily digestible reports to share with key stakeholders and leadership. Communicate and present variances, analyses, and findings to senior leadership including CEO and Director of Finance.
- Tackle hard problems: Get in the weeds to improve business operations and process. Serve as a leader in maturing our business practices. Partner with internal teams to improve financial reporting and operations. Support communication between Finance and key business partners.
- Add value: As an integral member of this small but critical team you will need to serve as a business leader from day one. Your contributions will materially impact the success of this young but quickly growing business.
- 3+ years of Big 4 Accounting, Corporate Finance, FP&A, or related forecast/planning experience required.
- BBA/BS in Finance, Business, Economics, Math, Engineering, or related.
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to distill complex decisions into simple but comprehensive financial models.
- Ability to navigate and analyze financial statements from end to end.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, strongly prefer experience with Tableau and enterprise software systems (QBO, Salesforce).
- Comfortable retrieving data from SQL databases or the desire to learn; experience with additional programming languages (Python, R, MATLAB) strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and balance multiple deliverables with competing timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey recommendations and conclusions. Experience presenting thoughtful analysis and a compelling point of view directly to senior leadership.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze complex data at a macro and micro level with minimal supervision. Actively seeks the input and opinions of stakeholders; explores and considers a wide range of options before acting.
- Demonstrates high critical thinking and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail as well as an ability to tackle ambiguous situations.
- Must be a proactive self-starter with exceptional follow-through and the ability to work well independently with minor supervision.
- This position is full-time (37.5 hours/week) with annual salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive health benefits package included.
This position has an expected start date of June 14, 2021.
|Reports to||Director, Finance & Operations|