At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director (Engineering), the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing & optimizing our current cloud architecture, maintaining & improving our GraphQL service, owning & hardening the security of our data and services, and configuring & managing our CI/CD pipelines.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement steps to improve and expand upon our current cloud architecture.
- Expand and optimize our our GraphQL service.
- Proactive availability monitoring of our cloud-services.
- Manage and improve security measures around our cloud services and data.
- Configure automatic deployments to production and staging services and databases.
- Plan and implement services integration with Salesforce API.
- Implement and enforce approved company-wide security policies and procedures.
- Learn, plan, and implement all necessary provisions, policies, and procedures to achieve SOC2-compliance.
- 4-year bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years in DevOps or equivalent role requiring proficiency in the areas of responsibilities listed above.
- Proven leader in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure for client/server applications.
- Proficient with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience configuring Authentication services (e.g. Auth0, Microsoft Active Directory).
- Experience with Agile software development and Test-driven development.
- Bonus: experience with SOC2-compliance security.
- Bonus: experience with Jenkins.
- Bonus: experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Bonus: experience with GraphQL.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Reports to||Director, Technology|