Clinical Solutions Specialist – Medical Physics
At Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc., we help transform the patient experience with 3D printed patient-specific accessories for use in radiation therapy. We foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, creativity, growth and success. We are always looking for individuals who have exceptional talent and an entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the ongoing fight against cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Solutions, the Clinical Solutions Specialist – Medical Physics is responsible for driving customer engagement, software usage and resolution of issues that impact customer experience and satisfaction. They should be able to articulate the value of Adaptiiv’s solutions across a spectrum of clinical, operational and financial benefits to inspire successful customer adoption of Adaptiiv software and services. The Clinical Solution Specialist – Medical Physics acts as a customer advocate and is well informed with respect to marketing messages, relevant regulatory actions and support requests.
The Clinical Solutions Specialist – Medical Physics must maintain a detailed understanding of the Adaptiiv product roadmap and contribute customer feedback to the portfolio Product Manager. This position is the navigational guide through each phase of the customer’s journey including installation, training, education, hand-over for clinical care, services and support and ultimately renewal.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Adaptiiv customer portfolio.
- Provide technical customer support.
- Advise and oversee customer implementation, training, and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on customer’s investment.
- Increase customer retention and satisfaction by conducting regular research and assessment using internal and customer developed key performance metrics.
- Serve as customer advocate including the collection of product improvement requests, sharing of oncology trends & best practices.
- Work closely, and when needed, take the leadership role for all types of customer escalations through reporting to resolution.
- Advises customers in adapting their work procedures and propose road maps of new work processes.
- Maintain a deep knowledge and high level of proficiency across product lines.
- Input detailed records of training activities into company information systems, including customer technical questions, installation and systems integration issues, to ensure accurate updated customer information is available.
- Serve as customer advocate including the collection of product improvement requests, sharing of radiation oncology trends and best practices.
- Document and work closely with customers on for all types of customer escalations through reporting to resolution.
- QA of technical issues and assurance that solution is well tested.
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders including Product Teams, Operations, Marketing and Sales.
Qualifications & Skills
- M.S. or PhD in Medical Physics, with a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical radiation therapy experience OR Certified Medical Dosimetrist with 3-5 years of clinical radiation therapy experience.
- Experience with treatment planning software, ideally Varian Eclipse Treatment Planning System.
- Proficiency in other treatment planning systems an asset.
- Expertise with brachytherapy techniques and planning software preferred.
- Experience in the provision of training an asset.
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or high-growth environment an asset.
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Other languages as asset.
|Job Category||Clinical Solutions, Medical Physics|
|Reports to||Director, Clinical Solutions|