HALIFAX, NS, October 10, 2019 – In order to continue providing a best-in-class solution to our customers, we’ve recently made some changes to our software. Our latest release includes updates to many features that further improve our cutting-edge software.
Here are highlights of the new features included in v2.2:
Resolution of Adaptiiv Technical Bulletin 2019-001
- Exported RT structures include cropping modifications. In vivo dosimetry, cleaving, and patient ID label modifications are not included in exported RT structures.
Improved User Experience
- The software will prompt the user to download a newer version, if available.
- Clicking ‘Show User Manual’ in the software directs the user to the selected module.
Improved HDR Surface Brachytherapy module
- The minimum and maximum distance to surface is displayed for each trajectory node.
- Trajectories can be removed or unselected using the ‘DEL’ or ‘ESC’ keys, respectively.
Improved Modulated Electron Bolus module
- Reduce hotspots with greater efficacy.
- Correction Value renamed to Peak Height [%] to be more intuitive.
- Official support for Windows Server 2012 R2 now included (often used in Citrix).
- Intelligent prompts that reduce the potential of user error.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This update to our software is another step forward in our effort to continue to provide the highest standard of patient care. If you’d like to learn more about Adaptiiv and our latest software release, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the latest release v2.2 of our software, please click here.
To read the full v2.2 Release Notes, please click here.